Philippine Overseas Labor Officers from Madrid will be visiting Andorra this Sunday, October 3, 2010.
What service can you expect?
1) Issuance of OEC for those who are going to the Philippines for vacation (the vacation must not exceed two months from the date of issuance). An OFW is required to bring his original passport with twophotocopies of the first page, original NIE with two photocopies (back and front) and valid OWWA membership (if no longer valid, OFW can renew it by paying the OWWA fee of Euro 19.48 (which is good for two years), The OEC will exempt them from paying the travel tax of Php 1,650.00 and terminal fees of Php 750.00.
2) Work contract verification (Euro 13.00 processing fee)
3) Orientation on OWWA programs and services -insurance benefits, health care program, repatriation program, education and training benefits, etc.
4) Renewal of OWWA membership (fee is Euro 19.58 – in Sept. however, this amount would either increase or decrease – depending on the Euro-Dollar reference rate.)
5) Guidance and counseling re labor related concerns.
FILAND Office, C/Verge del Pilar n° 5,
Galeries Plaza, Escala B, 2° 2a
AD500 Andorra la Vella
October 3, 2010 / 3 d’Octubre 2010
starting 9 A.M. up to… / des de les 9 del matí fins…
See you all / us esperem.